Works Cited

Hello Blog! For the last time, sadly... 😥

Throughout my travels in the desert, I learned so much about the biome’s summer and winter climate, competition that occurs in the desert, different symbiotic relationships, limiting factors, animals and plants of the desert along with useful adaptations, human impacts on the desert, the water cycle, the nitrogen cycle, and I got to study a food web and energy pyramid!  I hope you learned about all of these aspects of the desert biome also and found these facts interesting and useful.  If you would like to research some of these things even more, here are the sources that I used when furthering my knowledge about organisms and different things that I saw while traveling the desert.  I’m going to miss the desert, but tune back to my blog when I travel to my next biome.  Next up is the rainforest!


Citations: 


 “Desert Biome: Climate, Precipitation, Location, Seasons, Plants, Animals.” Earth Eclipse, 17 July 2017, www.eartheclipse.com/ecosystem/desert-biome.html. 


“20 Amazing Animal Adaptations for Living in the Desert.” Mental Floss, 13 June 2014, mentalfloss.com/article/57204/20-amazing-animal-adaptations-living-desert.


DesertUSA.com. “Desert Plant Survival.” Big Sagebrush - DesertUSA, www.desertusa.com/du_plantsurv.html#ixzz5Gp1UdRtV.


CK-12 Foundation. CK-12 Foundation, CK-12 Foundation, www.ck12.org/book/CBSE_Biology_Book_Class_XII/section/17.2/.



Perlman, Howard, and USGS. “The Water Cycle for Kids The Sun and the Water Cycle.” Livestock Water Use, the USGS Water Science School, water.usgs.gov/edu/gallery/watercyclekids/sun-earth.html.



Image result for desert biome
Desert Biome 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 🌵-Plants & Adaptations

Day 3- Competition