Day 7- Water Cycle

Today is one of the more interesting days here at the desert. It is my 7th day and I have learned a lot about the water cycle in the desert. Right now, you may be thinking: “How is there a water cycle in a biome with little to no water?” I thought this as well until I experienced what I’m about to tell you for myself. So, to start off the water cycle, heat causes liquid and frozen water to evaporate into water vapor gas, which rises high in the sky to form clouds.  This forming of clouds is called condensation.  These clouds travel across the globe and drop rain and snow, which is known as precipitation. These clouds are so powerful that they are even able to precipitate in places as water scarce as the desert. That is how the water cycle works in the desert biome. Cool right?!

Here's a picture for more understanding:


Image result for water cycle in the desert
Water Cycle in the Desert 

         
                                                

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5 🌵-Plants & Adaptations

Works Cited

Day 3- Competition